THE PROFESSIONAL EDITION OF THE LOST DUTCHMAN'S GOLD MINE EXERCISE
The Professional Version of Dutchman contains all the "bells and whistles" needed for a dynamic facilitation of our flagship team building game and can be used with any sized group from as small as 8 people to as many as you are comfortable with. We often use the game for 100+ participants but it has also been facilitated with over 800 people at once.
The Pro Version includes:
- CD Pro Edition for Presentation and Debriefing (This CD includes various PowerPoint and informational files for preparation and suggestions for play, training support files, handouts and worksheets, etc.)
- Laminated Team Forms (8 different forms)
- Grub Stake and Team Form Envelopes
- Game Board Posters (17" x 22")
- Resource Cards
- Weather Forecasts (Days 5, 10 and 15)
- DVD-cased informational "Videos" (case, inserts and cards)
- Tracking Maps
- Results Summaries
- Toy binoculars, sheriff's badges, foam cell phones, bendable figures and ideas for other possibilities (for tabletop fun!)
- Participant Magnets with: "The Goal is to Mine as much Gold as We Can"
- The Optimizing Profit Performance Option for a high collaboration delivery framework
The Professional Edition contains enough of the above items to use with over 100 participants. It also allows you to print more materials as needed and many of the included items can be easily expanded for larger groups. It includes various delivery options not available in LD-3, 4 or 6. There's no limit as to how many people you can use "Pro" for.
With its "Modern Western" theme, it's easy to add other accessories such as wall posters, oil lamps, plastic cactus, old saddles, wooden fences and fencing posts and many other things.
A simple way to accessorize is to provide cowboy hats and/or colorful bandannas for each participant. We find people get a kick out these inexpensive add-ons.